We’re Always Looking To Welcome More Energetic, Driven And Qualified Members To Our Team
Every day, people at Prime Lifetime Services make a difference in the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder. But they also make a difference in each others’ lives. First and foremost, we take care of each other, so that we can all take care of others.
At Prime Lifetime Services, we believe that people are our greatest asset, so we strive to make working here a great experience. PLS team members enjoy:
- Flexible work schedule
- “Family first” work environment
- Supportive training and supervision
- Plenty of opportunities to get to know other teammates
- Continuing education and personal development always encouraged
- Recognition for unique talents and contributions
We list all job opportunities on Indeed.com whenever they are available – search for “Prime Lifetime Services” to view our career opportunities currently available at Indeed.com.